Call Openreach on 0800 023 2023
Contact BT Openreach on their freephone number 0800 023 2023 for general enquiries and to report damage to BT infrastructure.
Thank you for calling Openreach – a BT Group business. Calls made to us may be recorded to help give you a better service.
If you want to report a fault with your existing telephone line, or require an update with your existing fault or order, you must contact your service provider who bills you, not us – as we will not be able to assist you.
You now have five options:
- To report damage to Openreach equipment, such as a BT street cabinet, poles or cables that are a hazard to public safety outside the boundary of your home, press 1.
- If you need us to come to site to show you where telephone cables are buried, or you are a local authority wanting to report defective apparatus, press 2.
- For the relocation or removal of Openreach poles, cables, joint boxes or BT equipment, press 3.
- If you require advice in relation to wayleaves, press 4.
- For notice handling, or our maps by email service for telephone cables, press 5.
If your query does not relate to any of the listed departments, and you need further help or advice, please visit www.openreach.co.uk or speak to your service provider.
If you would like to hear these options again, please press 0.
Thank you for calling Openreach. Goodbye.0800 023 2023
14:49, Fri 19 Feb 2016