Call Bupa on 0800 332 000
Contact an advisor at Bupa’s intermediaries telesales centre on freephone number 0800 332 000 if you are a key or affiliate Bupa Health Insurance intermediary.
Hello. Thank you for calling Bupa’s key and affiliates intermediary telesales centre.
- If you know the extension number of the advisor you would like to speak to, please press 1.
- If your call relates to individual private medical insurance, please press 2.
- If your call relates to administration, please press 3.
- If your call relates to age-related new business, please press 4.
- If your call relates to an existing age-related scheme, please hold the line.
Thank you for calling Bupa. Bupa Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Bupa Insurance Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. When you are put through to one of our consultants they will only be able to discuss Bupa’s range of private medical and health insurance products and services.
A copy of Bupa’s regulatory status, and your rights, will be sent to you on your request or if you decide to go ahead with purchasing a policy. Please ask our consultant if you would prefer to receive this information in writing before you discuss your circumstances. Your call may be monitored or recorded for training and security purposes.
Good afternoon, thank you for calling Bupa. My name is (agent name), can I take your name please?0800 332 000
16:15, Tue 02 Feb 2016