You cannot call 03456 numbers for free on Vodafone unless you have inclusive minutes remaining on your monthly allowance.
What are 03456 numbers?
03456 numbers are non-geographic national helplines used by UK companies, charities and government organisations. Unlike local area codes these are not allocated by default to a specific locality within the country. As they have such a memorable structure 03456 numbers are highly prized at auctions.
Cost of calling 03456 numbers on Vodafone tariffs
- Pay as you go
- If you have inclusive minutes as a rewards bundle then you can phone 03456 numbers for no additional charge
- Customers who have run out of pay as you go minutes will pay an access charge of 30p followed by 30p for each subsequent minute.
- Mobile – pay monthly customers
- Similarly inclusive minutes on your monthly contracted allowance can be used to call 03456 numbers for free
- An access charge of 55p as well as a per-minute rate of 55p applies to Vodafone calls to 03456 numbers if you have run out of inclusive minutes.
- Vodafone landline
- Free evening & weekend call bundles can be used to call 03456 numbers for no charge.
- If you do not receive inclusive minutes as part of your Vodafone landline bundle you will have to pay a per-minute rate of 11.5p as well as an access charge of 19p.