Call Santander’s OTP helpline on 0800 111 4229
Contact Santander about their One Time Passcode (OTP) security service by calling freephone 0800 111 4229.
Thanks for calling Santander. For information about One Time Passcodes, also referred to as OTP, please listen carefully to the following options:
- If you’d like to know what a One Time Passcode is, press 1.
- For information on the OTP registration process, press 2.
- To understand how the service works, press 3.
- If you’d like to know how you can opt-out of the OTP service, press 4.
- For all other enquiries about One Time Passcodes, press 5.
At Santander we take the security of your money and identity very seriously. The One Time Passcode service is an additional security measure, which will provide you with greater Online Banking protection. Once registered for OTP, when you make a qualifying transaction on our Online Banking service – for example setting up a new payment – we will send a passcode to your mobile phone via SMS text message. You will then be asked to enter this code onto our website to complete your transaction. It’s as simple as that. There are no additional passwords or numbers for you to remember, as each code sent will be unique and for single-use only.
To choose another topic and learn more about One Time Passcodes, press # on your telephone keypad now.
If you’d like to speak to an advisor regarding One Time Passcodes, please hold and I’ll put you through to someone who can help.Santander